Translate

29 August 2015

Photos; Protec helmets; VN "Terrifying high-speed chase"

Yes, I am still in the U.S. for a few more days.

Yes, it's been a while since I posted anythingvisit details to come soon, I promise. In the mean time, a couple of unedited teaser photos:

Along the WaBDR (Motorcycle trip 1)
Campsite last night of motorcycle trip 2 (headed back from the Horizons Unlimited Travelers' Meeting)
Here is a link to an article from 2009 about Protec, the company making the helmets I will donate to over 500 of Đà Lạt's children soon after my return: Donated Helmets Saving Cyclists’ Lives in Vietnam

It looks like I'm missing all the fun in VN! Click for article/video: Hanoi High-speed Police Chase then scroll down for the video. My favorite part is at 1:10 when one of the civilian pursuers stops to grab a sandwich...

"It's Việt Nam!"

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment